- What time is check-in and check-out? Check in is from 3pm and Check out is by 11am.
- Can we have a late check-out? If availability allows yes with an extra charge of £10.00 per hour being incurred.
- Can we check-in early? If availability allows yes with an extra charge of £10.00 per hour being incurred.
- How do I cancel my booking? If you have booked direct with us, please call 01997 423387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have booked via a travel agent or other online booking site please contact them to cancel.
- What is your child policy? We have ideal family rooms available for 3 and 4 people and also some double and twin rooms that can take a cot for young children or perhaps a small extra bed with prior notification. Children sharing a room with two adults: 0-4 years of age = 50% of adult price 5-13 years of age = half price. If you wish to travel with a child and take advantage of these rates then please call us on 01479 821203 to check availability and to book or email email@example.com.
- What time is breakfast served at? Breakfast is from 7.30 am – 9.30 am although if earlier is required we can provide continental before.
- Does your rooms have ironing facilities? Yes we do, they are available on request.
- Do you have laundry services? For more information please ask Reception.
- Are dogs welcome, if so what is your dog policy? Is there a dog limit? Yes, dogs are welcome for £10 per dog per night (max 3 dogs), dogs are not allowed in dining areas however they are allowed in public areas.
- Are children allowed in the restaurant? Yes.
- Are there hairdryers in the bedrooms? Yes.
- Is there a local taxi service? Yes, please ask reception.
- Do you offer car parking and is it free? Yes.
- Does parking have to be booked? No booking is required but please do let us know if you plan to arrive early and leave your car.
- Do you have disabled parking? Disabled bays are available near the hotel entrance. Subject to availability.
- Is there a rechargeable point for electric cars? Unfortunately not, however this may be something we look into in the future.